Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update



Alright..sorry for the late update..I knew I had been lost for quite some time..but I have been pretty busy lately..busy traveling back and fourth from Seremban..Seriously..I am super exhausted..

It is kind of late right now..not going to say much..but let the pictures speaks...haha

Well..I had organized a story based photoshooting with my besties in KL..Joyce being sooo generous agreed on this shooting..the pictures are not ready yet..sooo..these are the ones taken from my cam..haha..
This is the one that is done..i look so tired here..very tired..
i LOVE this picture..hahha..looks like a scene in movie..haha.thanks dear...muakx
joyce..the guy that brought everything together..a great photographer..
me and mich mich..aka roomie..love ya lots...
thanks to these four gorgeous ladies to make this shooting a success..thanks ALOT.
All of us...camwhoring while waiting for joyce
us again..waiting at mcdonald..

I had lotsa fun during the shooting..though i was freaking tired..want to thank everyone who went there for this shooting..love you guys..and thanks to aaron..for temaning us all these while..haha..thank you..and love ALL of u...

Melaka trip




gui gui say hi!!!!

Alright..I know that my update is like no update..BUT..im seriuosly exhausted at this time..have to wake up early to go kuantan now..sad case..anyway..will update as soon as i can online in kuantan..cross my fingers...will miss my baby..big bear..everyone...love u guys..toodles..

No comments: