Thursday, June 11, 2009

Morning

Finally am able to connect to 'write new post'...Currently..my heart is very heavy..I have no idea why..heavy meaning I really feel that it is heavier..not heart pain..but heavy..

Heavy
Pain
Sad
Emo
Insecure

All the negative-ness..is not good for health..I want this..

Happy
Smile
Laugh
Cheerful
Playful
Cute

Aaron said..if I learned how to stand up for myself in every aspect...I will loose my lin-ness..

Freedome is it that hard to give? Is it that hard to not think about anything?

Finally able to sleep until late..but i kept waking up every hour to check the time..damn..

And I have a feeling that my eyes are having some problems now..i have no idea why..its like when it is night time..my vision will blur off..even though I am wearing my specs..maybe my power went up..but when i wear my contacts in the morning..it is perfectly clear..but it will blur off after some time..then I have to use my eye drops..every morning..my eyes will have tonnes of 'eye shit'..every morning..it is not healthy though..really..someone tell me..whats wrong..should I go and see the eye specialist??

1 comment:

Samuel C said...

My god..u better take care of urself girl..

believe me if ur heart is heavy..it'll affect every other aspect in ur life and it might be a continuous effect..

better find a solution for that =)