These few days im certainly tired until I am still darn tired at this very moment though i slept for almost four hours i assumed..haha..Anyway..I just finished my English and French paper today..what a day..we were so worried about our French paper because 80 percent of us failed in our midterm paper..but thank god it is over now..just pray hard that we will pass that paper..
Anyway..wanted to blog about Hannah Montana the Movie but was too busy with exams..and finally now I have the time to do so..It is pretty much a simple and romantic movie..I have to say..I am pretty statisfied with the simplicity and the meaning behind the story..I am not a follower of this series but I do watch it sometimes to past my time..Sometimes..the most simple thing will touch your heart at most...correct??
Personally..what i learn from this movie is that you can achieve what you want if you put your heart in it..Sometimes there are sacrificies that must be made..but before you make the decision..think carefully..When you are on the top of the world..do not forget where your roots are..because without them..you would not be who you are now..
AND!!!!! i LOVE the simple love story..haha..how hard i wish it could be that simple and sweet..


I have to say..I am pretty out at times..I had heard about Susan Boyle for quite some time and did not bother to watch it in youtube or read about her..but I do know that she took part in British Got Talent and looks pretty much disturbed I should say..haha..sorry..that is my interpretation of my first impression towards her when i saw picture..not trying to insult..but i do LOVE her after i listen to her voice..
Yes..we humans are very scpetical towards people who are old..not pretty..not handsome..poor..Admit that people..because we are like that..we love to judge people by its cover without looking into the content..and when people like Susan Boyle stands on the stage..we tend to think..
'oh..thats another joker trying to gain short term fame..'
but when she started to sing..everyone quiet down..and some even teared..some said touched..some said she got an amazing voice..but personally..i think we are pretty much ashame of ourselves because we look down upon her in the first place..Don't you think Susan Boyle deserve a respect from ALL of us..
As for myself..I respect her because she still dares to persue her dreams and dare to stand on the stage eventhough she is not young and pretty anymore...but she still believes that she has the power to touch everyone with her amazing voice..I salute you Susan Boyle..because I myself..do not dare to persue a dream that i long wanted to..
The song from Hannah Montana the Movie which I am addicted to right now..Listen to the lyrics carefully..You will find the beauty behind it..kekeThe Climb
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on
'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!
Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on
'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!
Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa
An interesting way to end my post...another GUY version of Susan Boyle..our own Mr Kenny Sia..and I still salute this Susan Boyle because he DARES to wear like that in the Nuffnang Standout Event..Way to go man!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment