It was my really first time having a photoshoot..I was like..shit shit..what should I do what should I do!!! haha...He guided me through the first few shots..ask me to stand here and stand there..then I started thinking..You want smile, emo or fierce??? haha..I kep asking that question throughout the whole shooting..but it was pretty fun..
As I am a HUGE fan of America Next Top Model..I got a few tips from that show..haha..Remember Tyra saying..its all about the eyes...fierce!!! I kept telling myself..eyes eyes eyes and fierce!!!! and it worked!!!! haha..thanks Tyra...
The shot was done at an abandone building at Glenmarie..the building was basically FULL of cracked windows and those unwanted things..haha..luckily I did not fall down or anything..if not it would have destroy my whole shot..haha
Anyway..I could not upload the pictures to my blog..So just go to my facebook and see those pictures if you want to k??I had recieved some pretty positive comments from my friends..thanks EUNICE!!! love ya so so muchie!!! haha..here's the link
Heart broken..broken into pieces..because you were not that to share..and just left me into despair..Saw your blog and comments..it hurts..Eventhough I told myself to not care..there are tonnes of lovely girls out there I know..but infront of me??? isnt it too much..I did not say it out or showed it yesterday..but doesnt mean I do not mind..it sucks because I know that I will not hear from you after you left without saying anything..you left..
1 comment:
Your last paragraph that capture my attention... When is urs, is always urs.
Post a Comment