Friday, June 19, 2009

Thoughts

Term 4 has finally came to an end..

On exams..

These few days..i slept VERY VERY late because of exams..last minute burning midnight..Seriously this is my very first time I am so last minute..I practically did not touch that subject at all until that night before..DAMN..I admit that this semester I am pretty messed up and all over the place...and I pretty much came out early every paper..could not bear sitting there and checking the answer againa and again anymore..^^..anyway..i want thank the person that teman me study at the very last minute these few days...haha..thank you very muchie!! ^^

On Assignments..

what I can say is..' WALIAO!!!!!!!' there are SO SO SO many assignments until I can hardly breath..or should I say..ALL of us feel like killing ourself with all the workload..Every subject has their own respective assignments..then best of all..some have two assignments..crap lo..what I had learnt from this semester is..choose your group mates wisely..really W-I-S-E-L-Y..if not you can hang yourself and jump down from 13th floor..

On Classmates aka NGAPSss

Well..I should say..you guys are the most ngapian NGAPS I had ever seen in my life...haha..you guys brought laughter in the MOST boring class...though at first hearing 'ngap' everyday seems to be quite iritating..but at the end of the term...it just sounds perfectly normal and decent..haha..Il miss those that im not going to see for two months during training...sobs..will miss you guys...

stonning NGAPS

All the Ngaps!!!!!

On relationship

Probably the hardest thing to say and the easiest thing to say..what I know is...two years are not a long period nor a short period..So many ups and downs throughout this relationship...So many dramas and yet...so much of great memories..This Sunday..suppose to be our two years anniversary..but..oh well..things happen right??? Anyhow..I wont be seeing you for the next two months because of my training in Kuantan..Despite we are not couples anymore...I know I will miss you dearly..This will be the longest period I can not see you after I met you...You will still be someone more than a friend for me..That day..when i cried and said that il miss you..its real..I know I may look and sound like a small kid crying for mummy at that time..but I know deep down inside..il really miss you..So dear..I really hope that you can take care of yourself whenever I am not around..and hope that you can find someone that can truly understands and trust you..you know what I mean..I will always be there for you if you ever need me..loves...

On myself

Well..I had done something that I have never done before in my life..see my previous post..got myself my FIRST sprained ankle which I would never run to the lift ever again..got myself a bad eye until now..got panda eyes due to lack of sleep..push myself to the limit at the very last minute..learned how to make myself happy again.. Life is short ( as always said Brendan )..so enjoy yourself to the fullest..I totally agree with that..

Lastly

I need more rest..haha..I am soooooo tired after this semester and I guess my training will be my holiday..haha..anyway..will update with more pictures from Eugene Bday Party soon..so as for now..ciaos..

No comments: