Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dutch and Dutches Fashion Show and Nuffnanf Standout Party

DENG DENG DENG!!!!!! I had a gorgeous day out today..or should I say yesterday because it is almost 3am now!!!! haha...First of all..me Bren and Mich went for this Dutch and Dutches fashion show in the afternoon..

The show was GREAT..and we met some interesting people at the show..and hot models...woohooooo..haha...the pictures are not out yet..will post up soon once i got it..keke..and the fashion show was awesome as the models are ALL hot hot hot and the clothes are really nice..me and Mich was like chattering all the way..saying this model is hot..long hot legs..this top is AWESOME...haha..everything was really great..the drinks were great too..we had free flow of vodka with tonic, vodka with cranberry juice and prosecco..GREAT..but I did not drink much because I dont want to be a cherry tomato in instance..haha..

and then..we head of Nuffnang Standout Party!!!!! HOAAAA!!!! once we reach there..we can see lots of people dressing up for this event..a guy who called Bernard who dress up as a cow..and some guy who dress up like a terrorist..cleopatra..SWAT..SPARTANS!!!!..nurses..name it..haha..too bad we did not dress up..if not it would be sooooo cool..haha

anyway..we managed to see some famous bloggers like Kenny Sia, Pink Pau, KYspeaks, Mel etc..and we manage to take come photos with them...keke..so happy!!!!!! anyway..i have not got hold of the pictures from everyone..sooo..once i got it..will post it up..So lets see some that I grab from Brendan ------
SEE!!! everyone dressed up..
HAHA...thats Kenny Sia and Pink Pau!!!!!!

Anyway..the event was AWESOME...bloggers are really crazy sometimes..and super friendly..met a few people who are really interesting..keke..keep it up nuffnang!!!!!!! will attend more events in the future..haha

Anyway..im really waiting for tomorrow...keke..will update bout it real soon..ciao people..

No comments: