Today..I had a fairly simple and yet quick photoshooting with Joyce..It is a really natural shot as no make up nor fancy dressing is required..and what I learn from this shooting is that you can be just yourself and can produce something that is really natural and yet with emotions..

I love this picture ALOT ALOT..somehow.when i look into this picture..I look happy but with a pinch of sadness in it..

This is a very relaxing and calming picture..
I asked him before..Why do you like B&W pictures??
He said..because after you remove all the colors..then only you can see the emotions behind it...
He told me after he processed my picture..he said..pretty models have 5-6 angles..average people have 3-4 angles and I only have 1-2..
I asked him why?? Meaning I am ugly??
He said..People tend to not see your beauty from outside..Maybe for the first time, they will ignore you..but once they know you more they will realize your inner beauty..Only having one to two angle doesnt mean that you are ugly..meaning you are interesting and not boring..
and he told me a dark coffee without sugar theory...
A small kid always drink plain water for his breakfast while his mom drinks darkc offee without sugar everyday. He asked his mom whether he can try his mom's coffee, but his mom doesn't allow him to do so. So one fine day, he decided to make his own dark coffee without sugar and see how does it taste..Once he taste it..he spitted it out and quickly went and drink plain water..then only he realize that the water is sweet with a hint of mint.
So did you get the moral value behind this story??? Think Think and tell me once you get it..haha
Anyway..Joyce is an awesome photog and he has a really deep passion in photography...check out his blog if you want to know more about him...http://joyce-tedoen.com/..until then..au revoir!!
No comments:
Post a Comment