Friday, June 5, 2009

Road trip to Melaka

Today..being the usual blur me..I thought the class was at 8.30am..So i woke up early and thought I was late for class..mana tau..9.00am class war..maybe for you guys it is just a 30 min diff but HEY!!! for me its like damn long lo..ish..

Went to Melaka with a whole bunch of crazy people..ten of us in total..WHY??because we have a 5 hours break..and we crazy people decided to go for a road trip to Melaka for chicken ball rice and Durian Cendol..haha..So two cars went with Randall and Wayne being the Ah Tau ..haha..one thing interesting is Randall actually brought four walkie talkie along..and HELL man..it is a whole lot of fun as we start talking crap in the walkie talkie..haha..all those ngap ngap ngap language all came out la..talking about this car..this bike..what washing car for RM2 bucks..

They took like one hour + to reach Melaka as we were rushing..Me MNT( Mou ngan tai) lo..haha..I just went and sleep happily hugging my pillow..haha..you guys drive how fast also I tak tau la..the most important thing is safe then can already..^^..When we reach Melaka..first stop ------ chicken ball rice!!!! haha..It was not as nice as i thought it was..but the line was quite long..hmm...one thing I am so curious about..they only gave 5 small rice balls..size like a fish ball..mana cukup for guys la..and additional balls will cost you 50cent each..WTH!!!! Luckily being a small eater..it is fairly enough for me..haha..nothing so special about chicken balls lo..really!!!

Then..after finger food as claimed by Seen Cheow because he was still pretty hungry..we went for Durian Cendol!!!!!! haha...RM5.80..hmmm..I guess it is alright for a KL price..but Melaka..but once you put the cendol in your mouth..WAH!!!! you smell durian wei!!! the smell was damn strong..haha..I can not finish it actually because it is kinda ZAI for me..but Seen Cheow this fella ar..he tapau another one and ate it in the car..haha..crazy durian fan...As claimed by someone in Wayne's car..someone actually farted in the car and smell of durian..hahah...

Then when we are coming back from Melaka..because it was pretty late and stuffs...Walkie Talkie came in la..haha..but seriously..we did met an accident on out way back and the road was quite jam due to Agong's Birthday tomorrow..So it is not an excuse people...haha

KAJANG!!! when we saw the signboard kajang..DAH LA..haha..start la asking whether want to go and eat Kajang Satay or not..haha..after a round of discussion in the walkie talkie..we decided to go and eat satay in Kajang..since lou ye is the only one staying there..ofcourse we will go and kacau him..haha..ordered 80 chicken satay and 40 beef satay..crazily ALOT lo..ish..but they were damn hungry because they did not eat much in Melaka..GUYS mar..people like me???how can..feelling DAMN bloated already..haha..

Being the usual piggy me..I LOVE to sleep in car..seriously..especially after eating..the i heard ah foo said..lin ar..damn easy to feed one..you just need to buy her a bed...after she wake up..feed her keropok..then she will sleep again..then after that feed her milk..then she will sleep again..haha..and thanks to Randall who KEEPS disturbing me while sleeping..DAMN..haha..dah la know i like to sleep..still wanna kacau..haha

Anyway..the whole trip was fun and interesting! but kinda tired though..haha..nevermind...atleast I was happy and had fun..life is short..enjoy it while you can right???Yes..I am blur and slow at most of the time..but hey..thats me..I can hardly change that..Remember that..


No comments: