Monday, June 1, 2009

Glad

Today is a great day for me..because I know that you are super excited about your new toy..haha..I knew that you always wanted a new lense for you camera..after rounds and rounds of winding about how sucky your lenses are..you finally got what you wanted!!!! I am glad for you..really glad..

I know that my directions are really sucky at times..haha..sorry la if I can not remember where is that shop..Sungai Wang is like a maze to me..it is already amazing that we found that shop..haha..AND!!!! CONGRATES!!!!! You finally finished your training..now is the time for you to rest and do the things that you want to do..happy happy for you..muakxxx..

well..I am a noobies in love..I really am..and I never said that I am the perfect GF..I have my flaws and I know what is my mistakes..I really do..Thats why..sometimes when i listen to some love problems..I really don't know what to say..because maybe what I say will make things worst..and everyone has their own way of dealing with love problem..So..what I can do is listen..and give some advice..and I know that my advice isnt the best because I am a total failure in comforting others..I am serious...haha..

But no matter what happens in the future..whether it is the worst or the best..I will always be there for you guys if you ever need me..and We will always be there for you my dear..remember
that..K?? Sometimes..don't keep everything to yourself..it hurts inside..I know that..though crying until eyes got problem is not a solution either..haha..

Anyway..missing you...sobs..come back fast fast!!!!! we will go sing K until no voice k????muakxxx

No comments: