Tasha said I look very pale today..especially today..
and Wai Keng told me..There is a miracle call make up...i am too lazy to..sigh
OH shoots..recently I keep recieving this kind of feedback from lecturers and my classmates...what is wrong with me??? I am pretty tired I admit that..but dont I look pale ALL the time??? sobs..
Things happen for a reason..Whether you want to accept it or not..it is totally up to you..the person who is making the decision..I agree with what you said..Life is short and we are still young..We should enjoy while we can..I would not be that stubborn anymore..and this time..I really hope that I can do this..I really do..
My theory..
What happened in the club..stays in the club
Jason's Grass Theory..
Once you grow a patch of grass..It will grow into a tree or ALOT of grasses when you come back
Jason's Pyramid Theory
You are the head of the pyramid..You tell two of your best friend.Your two best friend will tell two of their own best friend..voila!! that is your pyramid..
Stressed!!!!! So many things to do..so little time..Entre..Exams..Classes..Crap..just plain crap..can i take it easy like how you guys did???? I hope i can..
I dont want to be a bitch..but sometimes..being a bitch is a must..I can not help it..especially when the time is so little and there are so many things that should be done..if it is like that, then bitch it is..
3 comments:
Is english your first language?
not really..but why...my english is horrible is it??haha
Just curious.
Post a Comment