Sunday, June 26, 2011

2 years, and growing strong

The day is here...The day is finally here...The day that I am anticipating..The day that I am longing, and it is finally here...

2 years....2 years...

Not too long, not too short either..

It was my first two years and damn, I want it more. I know, years or days is not a measurement of how far a couple had both walked and how much they had both achieved together as one..but it certainly meant something to me..and a day to celebrate our reunion.

From a person who is very meticulous when it comes to special date, to a person who keeps forgetting about special date...Had I grown much in this relationship? I believe it is something that only both of us will know. It is no longer a surprise to myself that I cannot be separated from this guy in my life anymore, and hell yeah I want to spend the rest of my life with him if god permits and if fate willing to walk down this road together with us.

Never ever in my life I want something so badly, and never ever in my life, I am so comfortable with this person. B is the best thing that ever to me, and forever will be the best gift ever given to me. He is my light that shows me the way, the sun that shines through my day, the sea that brings me calmness and the wind that blows me away. And the only person that can changed me into such a poetic person. haha....

Like b said, love was never a word before I met you.

Likewise, I only knew what love is after I met you.

Happy Anniversary Baby Aaron



I love you, more than ever.

Love,
Baby Lin

No comments: