Monday, June 13, 2011

Yeap..we are crazy buggers who came down all the way from Genting because we are missing our warm and cozy home..not forgetting home cook meal. So after B finished work at 11, we drove down from Genting and headed home. ( Warning :: Never engaged in serious conversation while driving through winding roads. It will result in nausea and eventually leads to vomit. @@ )

After keeping our stuffs at home, we headed over to Nirvana for Banana Leaf for our dinner..

My banana leaf love..XD XD

Despite getting giddy because of the winding roads, once I see this, my appetite immediately came back and off i go! Attack my food! Super satisfied at the end of the meal. 

Even though the bed is constantly luring me back to him, but I still woke up early to prepare this for lunch..

Home cook pasta with anything that I can salvage from the fridge. Slurrpssss

Well honestly, the thing I cannot stand the most while being up there is that I have to eat out all the time. Yes I am a healthy fanatic so I deteste eating out all the time. Talking about MSG, the oil they use, lacking of vegetables etc. I wish I have my little kitchen up there so at least I won't feel so bad. Even a stove or rice cooker will be good enough. But sadly, cooking not allowed. =( Therefore, I am trying my best to eat as much vegetables as I could, drink oats and cultured drink if it is available, and drink as much water as I can. 

When I was in the kitchen this morning, I was so motivated to cook. Never in my life, I felt so happy because I can cook again. Yeap. I am such a potential housewife. haha. 

Nevertheless, since I still have little time to spare, let's intro my room up there.

This is the place we are staying..the old hotel that I had mentioned earlier..

My room. Trying to make it as homely as I could. Yeap, those are my babies who protected me every night. =)

View from my room. Perhaps this will be something that i will miss in the future.

This is how I online when I am free. 

This is how I look now. Yeap. My hair is growing longer and no, I am not losing weight i think. =)

Sunset on the hill is not bad also...nice..

Wearing formal to work everyday. Tie and jacket is a must for guys. 

Come to think of it, no matter how much I miss home, I will appreciate every single moment that I have up there. Gain as much as I can and learn new things wherever I go. In the future, I will surely miss this moment like how I miss Kuantan now. haha. So live life to the fullest with no regrets. Sorry about me complaining about how it was at the beginning, it takes time to adapt into a new environment no? So yeap! Off I go back up now and will see you guys very soon! Aza Aza Fighting! =)


No comments: