Friday, June 17, 2011

A bit of gossip

It is almost the Fourth week already! haha..I am not denying that I am counting down now..=p Time is passing really fast these few days and hey, fourth week coming soon and the event that we were busy calling in week one is happening next week. Excited excited! haha. After all, this will be our first event dinner during our internship and hey! Its partially our hardwork lo..

My mum called me while working that day and guess what! She bought me a branded handbag from USA! @@ I was super surprise lo! haha..thinking that my mum don't really spent much on shopping and suddenly out of no where, she bought me a branded bag. Call me noob la, but if you are my close friend you will know that I don't spent on bags..haha..Well, for me, as long as I can throw everything in my bag and it is useable i am happy with it. I don't really care about branding because I don't have any income now. I would rather spent it one eating than spending it all on a bag. =p Yeap, food is more important to me. Anyhow! Thank you mum! Even though I have not seen the bag..haha...XD

You know in those drama or movies showing office drama and there are this cunning personnel who always try to climb to the top using dirty tricks? I finally seen it in real life and gosh, this kind of people is scary. My style of working is do whatever that is given to me and ask whenever I have question in my mind. I would not think of serong ways to get to the top, probably because I am too straight and scary cat to do so..Well, we will just sit back and watch the drama then..haha..

Nothing much to update since my life is pretty boring up here..haha..I can not wait for our holiday after internship ends! XD just pray that everything will go accordingly! Then hello sunshine and beach! Wheeeeees..Alright..Time to get ready for work...toodles!!!

No comments: