Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hellos!

Sorry for the lack of update..it is hard to get hold of internet unless I drag my heavy laptop out of my room and walk over to Hainan Express to online..But anyways..since it is my off, I have time..=p

Today, it is laundry day for me. Not that I had never wash clothes in my life before, but I had never used a public laundry before. You know when you watch some US series or movie where people go to the public laundry to wash clothes using the heavy duty washing machine?  It is exactly like that. haha. It was my first time so I am pretty fascinated by how it works. First you need to put it in the washing machine of course then once you put in RM2, it will start washing. Then it will take you 45 minutes for it to be done. Later, you can either put it into a compressor or a dryer. Yeap. It is all done manually. Not like those that will automatically wash and dry for you at home. As for dryer, drying your clothes for 5 minute will cost you 20 cent. All in all, I was sitting in front of the washing machines for an hour just to get my clothes clean. haha. Well, it is pretty amusing watching my clothes turning round and round in the machine for the first time. =p

The weather today was really awesome considering it was rather cold and misty a few days back. I can clearly see the mountain view from where I stay and I must say, it is pretty refreshing. Thinking back when I was staying in Mentari, I don't even want to open my window as I was afraid that some stalker will be standing outside my window. Honestly, it wasn't too bad. After seeing rooms that other staffs stayed at, I am pretty grateful that my room is pretty good.

After staying here for two weeks, I guess I am getting used to living up here. Come to think of it during four years of my studies, my training and internship choice are quite different ya. First training - city hotel. Second Training - Semi Fine Dining Restaurant. Third Training - Beach side resort. And now - Casino up on the hill. Perhaps I should try working in desert in the future as I had cover land, hill and sea. =p

Despite lacking of contact with others, now, it is much better compared to last week and I started to open up a bit more with other people. I guess, ' no man is an island' is pretty true ya. Anyways, in no time, it will be over very soon. For the mean time, endure it and try and learn something new. =)

Soon, I don't think I will be able to online often due to my schedule. By the time I finish work, internet line will be off already. haha. So, till next time then. Hopefully I will have more pictures by then. I miss taking picture! =p

p/s Something out of the picture, there are people who loves to study, and some who deteste studying. As in where I am working now, most of them either start working after they finish their SPM, or STPM. The most common reason is because they don't like to study. Honestly, not many people like to study either even though they are degree holder. But reality is, you need at least cert to have a better future. A degree cert is like a passport to move up in your career and without it, you will have to work from scratch. No matter how much experience you have, if you don't have a cert in your hand, it will be at your disadvantage. The reality is cruel, but well, there is nothing much you can do about it. Soon, you will be needing a master or phd instead

No comments: