Oppsss..I think I should update something a little tad happier than the one which I complain and whine..XD Sorry about that people..Work work work, sometimes it really does get a bit frustrating..
What I need to learn, is that I should have some dignity to myself and learn how to protect myself more. Which is not let other's comment rock my emotions and confident. As long as I know what I am doing, as long as I know what is right, whatever that 'that person' says, I will just do it and that's it. Full stop. Control my frustrations, control my emotions, and just smileeeee~
But at the same time, time to hunt for a better future and improve myself. I need to get my study mode back. XD
That's all about work. Talking about cooking, recently I have much fun in cooking at home. haha. Instead of having a proper menu planning in my mind, I just grab whatever vegetables and meat that I feel like grabbing and decide on that day itself what I should cook. First day I made Stir Fried Beef with Spring Onion, then comes improvised Sushi roll with bread instead of sushi rice plus Pasar Malam style of spring roll and stir fried ramyeon with tobokki, and tonight, its Linlin version of fried rice..Why so?Because my pan is too small and I have to cook my ingredients separately. Nevertheless, I think it taste awesome. XD Gah..I wish i have an oven, full set of pastry ingredients..Then fuh, can make anything already..haha.
One morning while going to the restaurant, I greeted our regular customers with a big smile on my face. And then they asked, 'Why are you so happy this early in the morning?'
I said, ' I have to be happy isn't it? '
The moral of the story is, no matter what happen at work, when you face your customers, you will still need to smile, and be happy. Actors and actresses you may say, but, thats our job.
No comments:
Post a Comment