Then I realize, what if because of this, I am forever stuck at this position and never get a promotion? Hmmm..Shoots..
Work is never easy, there will always be endless politics and honestly, I don't give a damn. I just want to do my job and that's it. Honestly speaking, I know I am still new and I am still learning how to handle different situations at work. I made mistakes, and I need to learn from my mistakes. I must must remember that.
I cannot be too serious at work at times, I must relax, calm down and think carefully. Breathhhhh~ Think~ and take action~~~
I need to prove to those people that I can do my job well, despite being small and all. Ish! Alright. I need to work harder in the future..Gambate!
To those bitc**es out there! I will prove to you that I CAN DO IT! HMPH!
No comments:
Post a Comment