I wonder...I wonder...
Let's play along and see where it will lead me to...I suppose..haha
A mouse looking alike picture of myself..
This is how I look after my hair cut the last time I went back to Malaysia..Damn..How I miss my hair at this state..
And now, its growing like a wild grass..TT
( But in this picture also I already comb my hair nicely..Imagine without..@@)
The purpose of this post, is none..haha..I just saw the mouse looking picture of mine and I just feel like posting it..But I really do miss my hair in that picture..Of course, it is almost impossible to maintain it like that at all time.Partially because I am too lazy to blow it dry every single time..Blame my laziness..I want to straighten and color my hair once it is long enough..I have never dyed my hair ever in my life and I am thinking I must at least try once in my life. Right? If my mum ever complain then I'll just say I stood under the sun too long and my hair turned brown. ^^
I wore a 5 inch heels that day and damn, its killing my feet. I had blisters everywhere and I have to suffer every single time my feet touched the water..Oh well, at least that day I thought I look good. haha. I only have one day in a week to dress up nicely and if it means that I will get blisters on my feet, be it!!!
Anyways, enough of slacking and time to hit the bed. Need some good old rest before work tomorrow. Ciaos people! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment