Random Thoughts
1. I am 23 years old this year, and I am somewhat forgetting that I am 23. It is like I am back at an awkward age whereby I am not sure where I am at. Am I a young adult? Or an adult now? It is like deciding on what to wear. Should I dress up more maturely, or should I just wear what I like to wear?
2. Sometimes u see things happening, you feel like you should do something you can do something about it, but in reality, you can't. Because you do not have the authority to do so. What you can do, is to play your role well, and watch it falls apart. Can we survive? I hope so. If not, I guess it is time to change into a new environment.
3. The thing I hate the most in this world is when you need to clean up other people's mess. But what b say is right. Why should we care so much, just let that person bear the cost at the end of the day. As long as we did our part well, we will be safe.
4. You have the passion, you have the drive, but because of poor management, you gradually lost it. The day when I have reached my limits, is the day I leave to find back my passion and drive.
5. I am being a healthy freak recently. From rice, to brown rice to red rice. Every morning I will make sure I ate something with high fibre to start off my day. I try to drink as yogurt drink as often as I can, and ensuring that I have a lot of vegetables intake every day. Am I being abnormal?
6. I need a vacation soon...I need to relax...I need it soon....
Alrights. That is all for now..I need to get ready to work soon..and It's a freaking Sunday..TT
No comments:
Post a Comment