Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lost?


Claws are out, jaws are out.
Bosses went out, true colors also came out

Talking about office politics. Oh well, hell no I am going to be drown into it. I shall be the neutral one and stay aside from all the problems. I just want to finish my internship in a whole and get out from there.

I am not saying I am hating my job, just that, lack of motivation really. Currently perhaps they have too many events going on so the ONLY thing we had been doing so far is telemarketing. I had been dating with the phone for hours and hours. This had been going on for days and gosh, I feel so useless. 

At times like this, I am thinking myself, am I really a operation person instead of an office person. Perhaps I am really a workaholic and cannot stand sitting down doing paperwork only. I like challenges, I like to be busy and I like meeting with people directly. Hmmmm. I really have to think thoroughly what I really want in the future.

 I really felt lifeless over here and it is as though I am disconnected from the rest of the world and do nothing but work, eat and sleep. I can hardly online here, I don't know what else I can do here really. Sometimes, we are even too lazy to go out and online. Damn. Every morning when I wake up, yes, I am greeted by nice weather, nice scenery, nice greens, but once I turn my back, I have to start thinking, what the hell am I suppose to do now. 

Even like now, when I do have internet line. Seriously for the past two hours, I have no idea what I had been doing. It is as though I don't know what to do online anymore. I just wander around, bumping around without a direction. I don't even know what am I typing now. haha. Damn.

Anyways, I am damn damn tired right now and I cannot think straight. Sorry for being random and whinny....I think I still need some time to get use to it. Off to drag myself back to my room now. Till then....

2 comments:

PeanutButter said...

I get what you mean...
I supposed we are all active people where we can die sitting down doing paper work...
This is exactly the work that am doing...
*DUSH*

I'm still hoping for more events to come so that I can be busy and not sit down facing the computer... LOL!
Anyhow, this is your internship only right?
Maybe what you'll be doing next time...Will be a whole different thing? :)
Cheers ya!

LiNLiN said...

Where are you working anyway? Yeap..it is indeed just an internship for the moment..but i suppose once you get use to it then it would not be so boring? haha..getting used to it though...but still hoping that time will pass faster..