My life as it is now...
Firstly, I am very grateful that I don't have to suffer from hot hot weather and sweat nonstop now. In return, I have to endure cold weather whole day long and chills down my spine after I bath every single day for the next three and half months. Brrrrrrrr~~~ Oh well, I will get use to it soon and when I do, I shall proudly wear short pants and walk around..muahahaha..
Looking at my schedule, I am devastated. It is not horrible, but, just, lonely.
If you have been here, you should know that this place is huge and walking long distance is unavoidable. If you think that is tiring, what till you see the staff's area. It is really really like a maze and dah la my sense of directions are horrible. tsk tsk tsk. The first thing that you need to understand here is, you have to walk walk walk and walk. Everyday you need walk to work, work back to your room to bath, walk to eat, walk to go online etc. Gosh. I think at the end of the internship, my calf will be super muscular..haha.
Talking about my room, it is, not bad actually. It is quite spacious and equipped with basic furniture like bed, cupboard, wardrobe, hot shower, even dining table. Not complaining about anything except for no wifi connectivity in the room. It is suppose to be on twin sharing basis but since my possible room mate is not here yet, I am all alone. @@
Okay. I may not be the bravest person, as a matter of fact, I am pretty timid. haha. I don't like to sleep alone. Partially because my mind will think of nonsense even when there is nothing at all, and If I hear any supernatural stories, my mind will go even more bizarre. So yeap, please please blessed me with strength to survive through this. ohmmmmmm~~~
As for my work, it is something that I had never done before and not so sure whether I have to confident that I can perform really well. First two days was nothing much but introduction to what we are about to face in the future so yeap, more will come soon and I hope I can endure it well. Gambate!!!!
A change, The change, change change change. Something that I have to endure and get use to it. Perhaps I need to be more independent now....
Alright..thats all for now....Gambate gambate gambate!
No comments:
Post a Comment