Thursday, May 5, 2011

End soon?

My emotions now? Down down down down down~~~

Firstly, my favorite couple in 'We Got Married' had ended their journey and I am feeling the pain inside. From the awkward and not so close couple, to the sweet and loving couple...It has finally came to an end...Because of them, I finally took the courage and learn how to play guitar...Before this, I had some fear towards guitar because I was once discouraged by 'someone' and also cheated in another way by another 'someone'. So ya..It was not easy to motivate myself that I also can do this even though my hand was small to press the chords. Somehow after watching this show and this couple, I am so pumped up to learn how to play guitar and one fine day, I would want to play the 'Banmal song' as well. And that, will be my goal from now.

It is really saddening to watch them separate and personally, I hate farewells..I really hate it...TT Oh well, life goes on isn't it? It is just a show, some may say.

Tomorrow, is my last day in class. Four years of uni life is finally coming to an end. ( Exams are not over yet ya! haha) Today, I handed in two of my last assignments and without any doubt, I am truly relieved. No need to stress about assignments anymore, no need to keep bugging people to do their work, no need to 'gek sam' anymore....ahhhhh~~~ But, no more classes. Yikes.

Yes, before this we always complaint that classes are boring, lecturers this and that, cannot find parking, admin sucks bla bla bla. But at the end of the day, I am sure most of us did enjoyed our uni life. Some lecturers may be sarcastic and mean, but certainly, some of them do make us laugh our butt off. Even though it is damn damn hard to wake up early in the morning for class, have to keep motivating myself to do work, having classes from early morning until late evening, went through numerous times of training, worked under enormous stress in kitchen during finals, went on road trips with friends, yumcha sessions, makan makan sessions etc. All in all, I will surely miss my uni life. TT

It is coming to an end really soon. Finally, this day has come.....Oh my. I don't know what to say really...TT

No comments: