Sunday, May 29, 2011

Its time to climb up

Okay, I have to admit this, I have butterflies in my tummy.

First time packing away for three months was during National Service. 


Second time packing away for two years was during diploma days.


Third time packing away for more than a year was during higher diploma.


And now, fourth time packing away for three and a half months was for internship

Yes I know, I did not go far away from home, maybe just kilometers away. It is not that I am scare of moving, its more to the anxiety of experiencing something new, something that you are not familiar with. While packing, I was thinking, gosh, what the hell am I suppose to bring? In the end, I even packed up short pants and skirts even though the weather will be cooling. haha. Well, what am I suppose to wear when I come down and the weather is super hot eh! =p

I am thinking what am I suppose to wear there, what kind of image I may portray to the others, do I have enough bras and panties haha. etc. I don't want to missed out anything because I certainly will be super kiamsiap when I am up there. haha. I need to save money for holiday after internship!! See, my mind is going haywire as I am thinking too far away.

I have not finish packing actually and I am leaving in 8 hours? @@ haha. Damn! I have so many things to say and I have to write it out before I go crazy. In my mind now...

'What am I suppose to do up there?'


'I hope my accommodation there is good..TT'


'Seriously, do I need to stuff more clothes into my luggage?'


'Damn...I will be missing all my dramas...huhu~~~~'


'Please please please give us a good superior that will guide us through our internship.'


'I need more vegetables and fruits there!'


'Okay, I think I need to continue packing up my stuffs now...'

OMG! It is really here now and cross my fingers that I will have a good working time up the hill. God bless us and to all my friends and family, I love ya and will miss all of you!!!! <3 <3


Good luck and all the best to my fellow course mates who are starting internship as well! Gambate and we can do this!!! XD

No comments: