Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sushi love

Who knew making sushi could be addictive and fun ya? haha. Last weekend we had another sushi making session at Dolores's house and huiseh! We had upgraded! Instead of having egg, jap cucumber and crabstick only, this time we have homemade tamago, tuna and also corn!



I even asked Kar Woon to make this cute little bento for my brother..


Three of us who woke up early in the morning and spent like three hours to make these sushi-s...

We should have done this long time ago before everyone is getting busy with work and finals like now. It is so much of fun to cook with friends. I wish I have more time before I start my internship...TT

Despite having sushi for brunch on Saturday, I had sushi again on Sunday's dinner as well. haha. Yeap. It is a sushi weekend for me..

Lesson learnt from past sushi making classes, don't add too much of vinegar and must follow the directions behind the rice packet before cooking the rice. Therefore, presenting the best sushi so far that I made with b. =)




From the normal sushi that we eat, to the slightly more fancy sushi like the picture above. I am satisfied. ^^

Our Mother's Day dinner for four. Sushi sushi, satay and also roasted chicken drummet. SEDAP! but can not finish! haha..

Other than our last sushi making session with Wai Mae, I had never made sushi before. Helping mum many years ago don't count right? =p Who knew that it is not that hard after all. Next thing that I want to challenge? Korean food! muahaha! Wish me luck! 

Something out of the story...

Recently I have complicated thoughts running around my mind. Is it because of the horrific weather that is killing everyone? I don't know. Well, actually it is not really that complicated. It is like a weed that is growing uncontrollably and you just need to use a shovel and shovel it away. Nothing bad, just, thoughts, unnecessary thoughts. haha. Yea, I know I am complicated. =p Anyways, off to hit the books. toodles!! 

No comments: