Friday, May 6, 2011

Bits and bits

Finally, it was the last day of class. It was not as nostalgia as I thought it would be..Lecturers wishing us good luck in our final exams, wishing us good luck in our future career. and yeap. That's how it ended. Of course, nothing ends with a final group picture together isn't it? =)


This is not that complete pictures actually..The complete one with most of the people in it is not in my camera. =)


Most of the girls in my class..=)

Me with Tasha and Wai Kheng...=)


One last picture under the tree..=)

It is not a good bye yet of course as we still have our finals coming really soon..@@ Finance paper, Food Sociology paper, Health and Nutrition paper, Tourism ECONS! Oh my. Study study soon. So yeap, will blog about it when the time comes. 

Wishing everyone good luck in finals ya! XD

Put that aside, I am sure everyone agrees that Don't judge a book by its cover correct? What I want to say is,   before jumping into the water, you need to ask people around about that person. Especially those that had known he/she for long. Because looks can be perceiving...So what if she is tall and pretty, doesn't mean that she is an angel. So what if he is good looking, doesn't mean that he is the right guy for you. So ya, before you regret much in the future, do some little investigation first. 

Do you know what is fishing in a relationship? Hmmm..Perhaps the most unlikely person to fish, is the professional fisher. Believe me not? Try asking around and you will know. There are so many this kind of people that I found out and urgh. How I wish everyone can have a specs that can see a person's true color. How I wish~~

When was the last time you blush? I think I did yesterday. haha. Its always happy when you hear your loved one acknowledge you as 'the one' in front of other people. Thank you darling. Muakxx..


Anyways..Enough of ranting alraedy! Have a great weekend ahead of you! XD

No comments: