Saturday, May 21, 2011

Its a wrap.

My exams are finally over, like finally finally over. End of my Degree Uni life, ( Of course, graduation will not be so soon as I still need to complete my internship ). No more early morning classes, no more assignments, no more exams. If you ask me, do I feel relieved? I will quote what my friend said.

'After studying for 18 years, it is time to move on.'

How cliche ya..We had been studying for our entire life, and suddenly, we have to bid goodbye to all our notes, assignments and exams. I am glad that we are all moving into a whole new step in our life, but at the same time, I will definitely miss the four years of my Uni life.

(Whooo! I just viewed my blog's archive and I realize I started to blog since 2007 and now, it is already 2011! OMG! First time in my life I am being persistent on something for four years straight and not hangat-hangat tahi ayam! Well, I am quite proud of myself for this. Muahaha! Oh wait, it suppose to be a post on farewell, not on how long I had been blogging. tsk tsk tsk. =p )

In these four years, I had learnt so many new things, met so many people, did so many things that I can barely remember everything clearly, and mentally, I believed that I became more mature and tougher in person. Academic wise, I believed I had done my best in my diploma, higher diploma and of course degree,which the results are awaiting me in October. I wished I had done a little more better in the first semester of degree whereby I was pulled down by one subject. Marketing Research!!! TT I wished I had done enough in my Semester 2 Final Exams. I want to maintain my academic records! Anyhow, I had tried  my best, so ya, hope it is enough then. =)

I only wished that our French Trip was organized after our submission of Dissertation so we could have more time to enjoy ourselves. Somehow, the French Trip was a bonding session for our group mate and I certainly wished that we could have more time with each other. And by the time we started to know everyone better, it is already the end of semester, and the end of Uni life. Damn.

People come and go, but friendship will never end isn't it? When there is a will, there is a way. When there is Facebook, you are never far from friends. haha. It is so damn true I am telling you. Through facebook, I know what are my friends doing in overseas even though they are miles and miles away, I get to talk to them and see what they are up to through pictures they post online. Somehow, facebook is a really good tool to stay connected with your friends. So yeap! Anything FB me o! hahaha..

I will blog about our Farewell dinner in the next post because I have not transfer the pictures yet. haha. There are so many things to do before my internship commences and I am racing against time to get everything done in time. So yeap. Stay tune!

No comments: