Anyways. Having exam also need to makan right? I don't know why I have a craving of chicken and leek pie since I saw it somewhere in the newspaper so here we go~~~ We made chicken mushroom leek pie last Sunday. Yeap. Even though the next day we still have two major papers to sit for. =p

For the fillings we have chicken mushroom and leek of course with some boiled egg. Slurrrps. Turned out well ya..=)

Closer look at it? Yummssss...XD

So this is how it looks inside...Not bad ya for making this dish for the very first time? XD
Eunice came back from USA and i had a great time catching up with all my dearest friends during the past weekend. We seriously talked A LOT! haha. Wish we could have more time though. Too bad everyone is busy with work and studies now as we are all moving into working life soon. Nevertheless, I will be looking forward for our next outing!
Only a few pictures were taken as we are focusing in catching up more..haha
Dim Sumsssss~ This is only the first round. =p

Dear Wai Mae, Eunice and Kar Woon

Dolores who jump into the picture..haha...
Uh uh...Time to hit the books. Ciaos everyone! Have a great week ahead..
No comments:
Post a Comment