Tuesday, September 23, 2008

And old post

I posted this long long long time ago..and i still find it meaningful until now..
the reason..because it reflects my past two relationships..
and now..i post it again..i have no idea why..
but..just for the sake of posting it again..

Lying To Forget


This lie's become a part of me
For months, I've played this game
Acting like it doesn't hurt
Each time I hear his name
Ignoring what's inside of me
Pretending I've moved on
As if the feelings I once had
For him are somehow gone
Spending each and every day
With happiness and laughs
Forgetting all our memories
Avoiding photographs
But last night when I saw him
For the first time since he left
My heart stopped for a moment...
I couldn't catch my breath
When suddenly it hit me
As the tears started to flow
That even after all this time...
I just can't let him go


Long Distance Relationship

A thousand kisses will never be,
Enough to satisfy my craving heart's plea,
Tommorrow will be the day I love you more,
Than today or yesterday or ever before,
Words and phrases will never do,
What my heart feels so deeply for you,
Deeper and deeper my feelings go,
My head is spinning too and fro,
I want you here, forever and more,
For our hearts to join and together explore,
Our hearts beat and beat as one,
Feel what I'm feeling, it's only begun,Y
et, slowly my desire turns to rage,
My heart feels as though it's within a cage,
You are so close yet so far,
At times like this I wish upon a star,
I wish you were here and not over there,
Yet life is hard as well as unfair,
All I can do is wish and wait,
Until we meet again as that is our fate,
I love you more than my words can say,
And forever my love will grow each passing day,
Until the day I gently hold your face,
I'll wish for that moment as I always do,And I've wished upon a star, so my wish will come true.

No comments: