Im back in KL!! Havent blog since Eunice went to USA right??? Let's talk about Eunice's farewell..actually we wanted to give her a surprise at KLIA..so..I ignored her the whole day to create a illusion saying that forgotten about her departure..I even ask others to not tell her that we are going..
BUT...when we were in the car..driving to KLIA..our dear kar woon told us that she thinks that Eunice knew our plans already..because she so smart and sent the wrong sms to her..the sms suppose to be sent to Wai Mae..but she sent it to Eunice..OH MY..haha..but she called me when we were in the car...and she asked me whether I am following her car or not..I dont know what to answer so I started to laugh..haha..yes..our surprise was not a surprise afterall...DAMN SAD..haha..
Anyway...Eunice mum told us that she knew that we are Eunice's close friends..so ofcourse we will go and sent her off..haha..Well..all of us..we sang 'mungkin nanti', vitamin c and au lang syne for her..and YAY!!! she cried..what the hell..why am I so happy when she cried?? Well..Eunice cried quite a few times..when she was eating her chicken rice..when we sang song for her..when she hugged her families..Well..If I am in her shoes...i guess il cry too..but yea..I am not in her shoes..If it is my family..no one will cry for me lo..haha..serious!!! Because for them..the further I am...the better..this is what my mum always said..haha..and for me..going overseas and study has always been my dream..it will be a new learning experience for me..I will be really excited to go..
Alright..it is picture time-------
We took this before she started to cry..so everyone is still posing nicely..keke..
What I can say is..Me and steph..we are very alert of camera..haha..
Eunice and her families..
We took this before we went and 'surprise' Eunice..haha..
I think she reached Iowa already...I really wanted to know what she thinks of my video..haha..did she cry??? EHH..i put quite a lot of effort in that video lo..haha..just hope that she will enjoy her studies there..and dont eat too many hamburgers..keke..
Im missing her already..sobs..
No comments:
Post a Comment