Friday, January 16, 2009

Hotel Trip

Im back..and Im really exhausted..sobs..Slept damn late yesterday..Woke up around 10.30pm..Then I have to rush to the KTM..As I said before..I need to go back to my hotel and get my appraisal forms for IT report which is due on next wednesday..Went with Tony and Alfred joined us after that..

Nothing special about this trip..but it kind of reminded me of the time when I was training in Elcerdo and Pacific Regency..Everyday I have to wake up damn early to catch the train..then have to rush for monorail...walk miles and miles before I reach my destination..Work my ass off everyday..and rush home late at night..and the whole thing will repeat again and again for the entire three months...how sad right..haha

I dropped by at Elcerdo for awhile..and Three of us were invited to the opening of Elcerdito..keke..but once again..three of us..sigh..Max mentioned 3 of us..not one or two..but three..sigh..I really want to go back with both of you..like what we use to do in the past..can anyone just sit down and talk this over??

Pacific regency reminded me of my nightmare..haha..I hate the smell of the staff domitory la..it is just so..pacific..haha..but at last.I manage to get my appraisal forms..thank god..but not that good for Tony..apparently..The HR claimed that Tony did not pass up the form..sad!!!! BAD MANAGEMENT!!!! and guess what..she told us..after you get your form..please leave and dont hang around the hotel!! HELLO!!!!! We are not our staff anymore..who are you to tell us where we should go??? sigh..human human..

and now..Im damn tired..wish I can sleep soundly tonight..keke..

No comments: