Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY!!!!

Allright..everything is back to NORMAL!!! I am sooooo happy!!!!! SERIOUSLY..I am very happy..I felt like I did not see him for ages..and I cant believe I can be so happy when I see him this time..haha..I am like a small kid jumping around...

Seriously..whatever happened..I dont want to ask..and I have no intention to dig and know anything this time..I just want to look into the future and see how it goes..

I dont know whether my theory is right or not..but I can see that he is happy too..maybe it is because he can see that I am really happy..All the sadness that had occured to me for the past two weeks all just flew away..yay!!!

Maybe what other people say is true..Sometimes it is better not to stick together 24/7..Guys need their own space and time to be alone occasionally..and the most important thing of all..have some faith with your partner..OHHHHH!!!! I must not think so much next time..haha..thanks to those who reminded me that..thank you guys..keke..

YUPE!!!! So we are OKAY now..haha..I am soooo relieved and glad..haha..seriously..

Thanks to those who gave me some advice..and thanks to those to were standing by my side when I was damn emo..Sorry..Il try not to be so emo next time..and thanks again...love you guys..keke..

No comments: