OH..I want to complain about something really DUMB!!! Normally thursday we have three classes..Human Resources Management, French and our Revision class..Our 'lovely' Phylis is not around..So our class ended at 10.30am..and we have 4 hours of break until our next class..GREAT..so we wait..some went makan..some went home and sleep..all of us went back to college at 3pm ..and guess what..the class was postpone until 4.30pm!!!oh bugger!! now we have to wait for another 1.30 hours..since we have so much of time..we went and print out notes in the student lounge..then suddenly say the class cancel pulak..!&@#^*(@&$*(&#$)(*..
WE WAITED FROM 10.30am UNTIL NOW YOU SAY CANCEL!!!!!!
oh babi..so we started to call this and that to tell them it is cancel..after ten minutes..the college tells us the class is still on..what the !@&@(*$&)(#*$!!!!!!!!!!
NOW THE CLASSS IS ON AGAIN!! I JUST TOLD EVERYONE TO GO HOME!!!!!!&^*(@&$*#$&(
I tell you..college really suck..next time be more efficien so we can use our time wisely..not by waiting forever...assuming it is cancel and preparing to go home..then suddenly stranded in college again..haiy..
Oh well..sometimes I just dont understand about something..how can his mood swings until that scary..sometimes everything is just nice and fine..then the next time..silent and not talking to me..I wonder what I did..but realize I did nothing but nothing!!! So yea..it is hard..but guess I have to take it???sobs..
No comments:
Post a Comment