Monday, January 5, 2009

First day!!

Term 6 Term 6..The first class was horrible...HORRIBLE..seriously..our lecturer is just so..strict!!! oh well..it is good to push us..but hey!!!its only our first class and we already have a 600 words essay..so call summarize la..oh yea..I kena quite a few times from him..mostly because I was talking..keke..my fault..

Should I start to stress myself from now on??? oh boy..Term 6..I really had a hard time finding for guest and commis this time..guess I need to go for junior hunting soon..haha..Most of the juniors I knew went for training already..So can't ask them to be my guest anymore...Sigh!!!

And I just found out that second term of Higher Diploma you have to go for training already...GOD..i really hated training..mainly because training makes me emo and makes me think of some shitty things..so yea..i HATE training..ish..

Oh PEOPLE...for those who dont really exercise occasionally like ME!!! Better warm up a little before you go for bowling..I went for bowling yesterday..and maybe because I did not wear my heels for quite some time also..My left leg was hurting like hell when I was trying to sleep..just when my left leg did not hurt that much..my right leg started to ached pulak..I have to like pull my legs in the middle of the night...It is really iritating you know..ish..

oh well..I guess I better start working on my essay..ish ish..I hate writting essay!!!!

No comments: