Thursday, January 15, 2009

T-I-R-E-D

Today I had a little chat with my dear old training buddy..and what she said is fairly true..Sometimes in a relationship..when It reaches a point when it is almost two years..it is a stage when cooling down takes place..and the 'trust' word comes in.. I have to put my trust to him so everything will not be so complicated..As for me..I am a person who will think alot..too much in fact..therefore..it is my mistake also..

Maybe I am still a baby learning how to walk in this love thingy..therefore I still need some time to adjust in this problem..I dont know what will happen in the future..and yea..I dont hope for too much either..

I am really sleepy at this moment..and I think I did not slept for the entire night yesterday..So Im seriously tired and sleepy..OHHH!!! this morning..I drop my left eye contacts..and I dont have any back up contacts for it..So i have to wear my right eye contacts for my left eyes..DAMN..everything is like so blurry..I suffered for the whole day in college..sobs..
So people who wear contacts..Please get a back up contacts whenever it is so you wont suffer like me..

Today lunch was fairly interesting..we had this fried laksa at SS14 during our long break..FRIED LAKSA..and it was actually really nice..haha..I am soo satisfied and content at this moment..keke..

Tomorrow..Im going back to my dearest Elcerdo to see Max and and get some information for our IT presentation during the finals..and I am going back to my training hotel to collect my appraisal forms which I should collect it last year..sooo..it is not a off day for me tomorrow..sobs..but I still get to see my manager..thumbs up!!!!haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,sometimes in life.. not only love problem that can cause trouble. Ur blog seems to be like fill with all the love problems.. aren't u supposed have a life of ur own instead of only HIM?

Afterall, he isn't that worth it at all. and the things that he did.. u knew deep down that.. IT ISNT RIGHT. But love made you blind, so blind.

Try to let go.. and not saying that TRUST can cover everything that HE did.. No, it isn't. You're just living in the love world that full of his lies. He covers a lie with another lie.

Tell me, will someone that u thought love you dearly go flirt ard and claimed that this is his lifestyle? I mean this shouldn't be the way my dear. Think twice and ask urself.. IS HE REALLY WORTH IT COMPARED to the others? Others that out thre who willing to give all his heart to you.. and you dun have to live in dilemma? And when you go out with the person u love, you dun have to afraid of this and that.

Zhilin, i'm happy that i see you no longer suffer anymore. But this isn't the way. Who knows one day, u really collapse? Dear, i hope you could think twice. We all support you no matter what! This is what me and karwoon were talking the other day. We all love you so much, much more than we could imagine.. That's why we want the best for you. :)

PS : Need a meetup! (: