Wednesday, January 7, 2009

people speak people talk

There are so many kind of people in this world..and You cant expect everyone to like you..That is a fact and nothing can change that..Sometimes..there is a limit in everything..Don't aspect everyone to follow the way you want them to..this will just make other people to dislike you..

'Tolerance is the key'..Someone told me that..but it was referring to a relationship..but I guess this word can be used in every situation..

Well..why can such a small small matter snowball into such a huge matter??? I seriously don't get it..and I did not aspect this small little issue will affect so many other things..hmm...

Life can be complicated at times..I guess we just have to open one eyes and close one eyes..and everything will be alright?? Maybe worst..ohwell..just dont want to know so much..and get myself out of trouble..oui??

Alright..talk about something that matters to me..I talked to eunice just now..ahaha..welll...through video call ofcourse..glad that she reached there safely and had settled down..and she showed me the album we made for her..keke..OHHH..she did not cry when she watch my video..how sad..haha..but anyway..take good care of yourself girl!!!!!

Okay..maybe for others he can be iritating..or maybe you just hate him..but to me..he is someone special..yes..he can be mean to me sometimes..but he is just playing and fooling around with me..So i just hope that others will respect that..and don't comment on this matter..because this is my choice..It is my life..whatever that will happen in the future...let it happen..I dont really give damn because I just want to cherish this moment..Maybe I am stupid and blur..but yea..I do love him..

Hopefully today is a great day...^^..and I dont know where is the classroom..SOBS!!!!

No comments: