From the very begining..
Melaka trip
Attack by millions of mozzie
First time hold hands...shy ~~
First time on a trip together

Baby visiting me in Kuantan
First time together in Kuantan
First time walking by the beach together
First time muakx muakx..^^
First time camwhoring together
Me visiting baby in KL and Baby's Bday
First time in a long bus journey alone
First time baby celebrating his Bday with me
First time going to his house
First time seeing his parents
Genting trip with baby and our 2nd month Anniverssary
First time going to Genting together
First time going to Musuem together
First time getting frozen together..^^
Baby's visit to Seremban
First time going to my house
First time seeing my parents and relatives
First time eating with my whole family
First time making cake in my house
First time camwhoring in my room
First time watching movie in lappie
First time running to my room in the morning to hug my baby to sleep
Perhentian Trip
First time going to somewhere I never been
First time on an island trip with my baby
First time snorkeling with baby
First time having a romantic candle light dinner with baby..^^
First time wearing a couple tee with baby..
Arthur's Day
First time going for a concert with baby
First time drinking Guinness Stout with baby
First time baby see me becoming cherry tomato
First time seeing baby loosen up
First time watching fireworks together
Until now..our third month together
Alot of first timers for me
Alot of first timers for baby
and Alot of first timers for both of us
From a total stranger in college
To a person whom I am so deeply in love with
Thought he was the Aaron i thought i knew when I saw the name list
But turned out to be another DC Aaron
Being the keipochi me, knew his story from someone
Felt sad for him
Saw him sitting at the quiet corner
Asked him to join us instead of being a loner
Saw me crying behind the pillars
Sharing my story online with some friends
He getting panas because of how i was treated
Came and teman me because I dont want to be alone at home
Studied together at McD
Studied together until almost 4 in the morning
Went to Seen Cheow's Bday when people started to tease us
Went to Melaka Trip together
Went and see my friend for the first time
He asked me to be his GF..^^
27/06/2009
Seems like a long long journey for us right?? and its only three months..ofcourse..time will not determine anything..
Baby..day after day..
I fell deeper for you and it scares me a little..
Because I never fell so deep before..
These are only the first chapter of our journey..
and the memories that we had together was more than anything that I have once had..
For you slowly walked into my life
For you who brought me back
I shall cherish and love with all my heart and soul
Because..
I love you, Aaron
With lots of hugs and kisses
Baby Lin
No comments:
Post a Comment