Wednesday, September 9, 2009

With love

Everyone told me, the begining part of the relationship is the sweetest moment of all. As time goes by, arguments will start to arise and sooner or later, happiness will be replaced by emotional break downs and tears.

Trust me, I know.

I am lucky enough to be in this stage of relationship where I am extremely happy with and everyday is just like Valentines to me. Deep down in my heart, I am telling myself, this is where I am going to hold on to in the future, and I will cherish every single day and moment of it.

Experience had told me that everything that you go through in life is a learning experience and you will loose and gain something from it.

He said. Everyone is looking for the best in their life. When he/she realize the ones that they have is not the best, they will start looking for a better one. But in the same time, they had forgotten the best of the one that they have. The one that truly understand what they have and what they want are the ones who will be in a long term relationship.

Agree.

I used to wonder myself. Why one's feeling can just fade away just in a snap and one's can be as strong as before, or maybe stronger as time goes by?

We people, we are keep looking for that one special one who we believe will love us with all their heart and accept us for who we are. He or she will be the one who we can spend our whole life with and be part of our 'life history'. When he/she realize that he/she is not the one that they want and not 'The One' that they thought they would be, feelings will starting to fade away. True?

Some are distracted by the outside world which 'seems' to be more beautiful and colorful. They thought they have found someone better, but in fact, the one next to them IS the one for them. When words were said and heart was broken, it will never be the same again.

Why being sentimental now? I heard stories, being in their shoes, gotten out of the shoes, met new pair of shoes and walking on a new chapter of Lin's life with it.

First shoes was unwearable because I do not know how to wear it and appreciate the beauty of it.

Second shoes was unwearable because I appreciate it too much until it is too hurtful for me to walk on it anymore.

Do I know how to appreciate what I have now? Hell yeah.

Some said I am really looking very serious in this relationship and some said it is too fast. Yes. I am very serious in this and will not allow anything that will harm my shoes. In fact, I am always serious. bluek. ^^

For me, he is a very special person who helped me through my darkest time. Makes me laugh like no one ever will. Every little flaws that I have just seems to be something special to him. He is my teacher who gives me an answer to almost everything. Being patient, waiting, leading and guiding me to the 'Getting-back-to-the happy and strong-Lin's path'. Insisting in something when I am being stubborn with. Alright. Aaron is like my spiritual guru or some kind.haha.

and I know, as time goes by, things might not be the same anymore. But who knows what will happen in the future? you willl never know. Maybe in the future when I read back what I wrote today, I will realize that 'hey, I had onced said that.' or maybe it will remind me of the time that we had now. So live the life to the fullest with no regrets, you will never know what is awaiting for you in the future. and hell yeah I love my baby aaron...muakxxx


I see myself in your eyes

and I believe we can make it through.

With lots of love, hugs and kisses

Baby Lin

No comments: