Friday, September 11, 2009

Random words

No improvement on my allergetic hands as it worsen as day goes by..in fact..it has never been this ugly before..and I am so scare to touch anyone including Aaron..because my hands are really ugly and I believed my hands look like The Hulk's hands now..but thankgod now its drying and going to peel soon..it better be..if not I am SOO going to use sand paper to get rid of it...allergy ar allergy..you are really killing me you know?? so Please go away..I will sayang you as I promise you I will not chop you off yet..So do you want me to do it my way or your way??

Anyway..the medicine that should stop itchyness and claimed to make me drowsy does not work a bit..in fact..it makes me a little awake..I really think that my body going haywire nowadays..Maybe I should take some supplements starting from now..will refer to my mum when I get home..

I was going through my pictures in Facebook and realize I have 717 picturs of me..Ofcourse thats not all..I did not tag all my pictures..so imagine how many pictures I have in my FB..some are real ugly though..but will not delete it as it is part of my past right?? I believe that everyone will be prettier and more mature as time goes by right? I said before for SO SO many times I really look like a nerd last time..but it never really did cross my mind that 'nerd' is the word that is used on me..these are the pictures from Liyana's cam..steal it and put it in my blog..^^

The chinese girl on the left with the lala sign is me..haha..We sit until very coordinate right??
oh hey..we actully sat in our COY position..from the right ofcourse..

I have no idea why I like this picture so much..probably because I look really happy and innocent here?? haha..ugly ofcourse..^^

Today while I was drying my hair..I have the sudden urge to camwhore..probably because I was blowing my hair and I thought it would look cool to pose cool..haha..My hair was in a mess because I left it in a mess without combing it..haha..

I find that I look dislocated in this picture and I have no idea why..^^




oh yes..it was taken without make up yea..haha..It was done by changing the cam mode to B&W..thats all

Anyway..I am going to wash my hands with really hot water and I am going to bed now...Greetings from choco <3

With love by choco

Me lovey choco and choco's papa alot lot..muakxxx

With lots of hugs and kisses..
Baby Lin

No comments: