Another farewell for Puterian girls..this time its a farewell for Sook Ee and Yoke Fun who will take Medicine in both Russia and India..hoa..more and more doctors in our badge yea..not bad not bad..
This is suppose to be their farewell..but turns out to be our girls gathering more than a farewell..haha..There are girls that I did not see for ages..like Sook Ee, Yoke Fun, Hui Ling, Wen Lin, Mich and Choo...hoa hoa..miss them so much wei..most of them did not change much..guess its a good thing they are still innocent..^^
Anyway..me kar woon and wai mae have a big trouble thinking what to wear to the farewell actually..haha..me and wai mae think we shudnt wear until too formal if not we will rampas the prime light of the day..which should be Sook Ee and Yoke Fun..and Kar Woon who is being Kar Woon as usual dont mind at all to be the 'Star' of the night..haha..in the end..we all ended up with dresses..and some make up for wai mae to polish up her skills..^^
Me very long did not make up already..the main reason is because I am just too lazy to wake up earlier and make up..and also because I am too lazy to hunt for my make up..and I am also lazy to take off my make up..so I always go out with nothing but just moisturizer..and here is my before make up and after make up shot...
Before make up..ugly and face quite fat..
After make up and dressing up..see the difference??my eyes people..eyes..haha..and oh..thats the only thing i put..eyeliner and mascara..no foundation ( forgoten to bring and its not good for skin) no blusher ( I dont know where I put it..but i somehow look like I did put on so huh??) and no lip gloss ( I dont really like my lips shimmering..haha )
Gathering was great..updated ourselves with each other life..gossip a little here and there...AND..i was being teased by the girls because of my baby wipe...Whats wrong with baby wipe??? its really useful you know..whenever you need to wash your hands and you are just too lazy to go to toilet..you can use baby wipes..you can use baby wipes to take off your make up..whenever you are in the movies and eating popcorn with your beloved bf..after eating your hands sure sitcky right? takan you want to hold your bf hands when its like that??? so use baby wipes to wipe it away..and you two and happily hold hands and go lovey dovey..not useful meh???Right baby??^^
and OH!!!! I was SHOCKED!!!!! by who?? Wai Mae..oh well..mind me being the always-so-blur-and slow-girl..I did not question her further when she hinted me during our last shopping trip..and this time..she totally drop the BOMB on me..( Our conversation was something like below..not exactly the same..but you will get the picture )
Kar Woon : You all dont want to know something about wai mae meh? she got something to announce.
Me : What o?? OHH...she got somebody chasing after her is it?
Wai Mae: No..I have bf already.
Me : (Jaw dropped and staring at Wai Mae with a super huge eyes of mine ) what???
Wai Mae: three days ago..
OMG!!!!!!!! WAI MAE GOT BF already..alright..I am being a little over..but I was really surprised when I first heard the news..anyway people..I already asked her permission to write about this okay..so no worries..^^ Joo Ee was being sharp as usual and asking all the right questions..and me in another hand..being as slow as usual and asking stupid questions..like 'is it expensive to call there?'..well..you know me..haha..Anyway..this is probably the BEST BEST news I have heard so far and I am really happy for her..and..our gang is all taken..Kar Woon, Dolores, Eunice, Wai Mae, Joo Ee and Me..all happily taken..and I really do hope that each and everyone of us will be lovey dovey as always, forever happy and loving always..^^ and..CONGRATES WAI MAE!!!!!!!! im really happy for you..haha..Alright..enough talking..no gathering will be complete without pictures right?? here we go..
Sook Ee!!!! Take good care of yourself in Russia yea..and ALL the best to you..
Me and my daughter..Wendy..who is getting hotter by day..as claimed by Yuva who suddenly texted me and saying that Wendy is DAMN hot in college..haha
All the ex Puterians..
3 comments:
oooh hawwtt xD
oi~!is wen LI la not wen liN leh == u got what prob, keep on type ppl name as ur own name~
anyway,thats the surprise u want isnt it?u said u wana hear a real surprise then u reli shocked when u heard it. so it succeeded!
sam..thanks alot lot..haha..its nice to hear that..booze my confident a little..haha
Kar woon..sorry la..aiyor..i always type linlin mer..thats why wrong lo..yea ar..i wanted that surprise..bluek
Post a Comment