Wednesday, September 9, 2009

About gossiping

Anyway..i came back from doctor already..and its allergy as predicted..but i am not quite sure what I am allergy to..so its kinda frusfrating because I have no idea what am i allergy to..and the best thing is..she asked me whether i took any seafood or eggs these two days..yes..i took alot of eggs..SHOOTS..i have been eating egg for my whole life..and out of a sudden i am allergy to egg??? no way lo..it got to be someting else..

I went through someone's blog today..normally..i dont simply shoot people in my blog because it might make me an evil queen or so..but this..is regarding my bro and i DETESTE people who talk bad about my brother..maybe out of sudden I am being protective about my brother but hey!!! he is still my brother..and probably one of the most patient and caring brother ever..though he likes to push me around also..^^..but HEY!!!!!!!! you are SOOO not going to judge my little brother!!!!hmph!!!

I have NO idea what happen between you and my brother and my brother is just too kind to gossip about you so he just keep everything inside and suck it in..I have no idea with everything that is going on with his school or anything..BUT..one thing that I am sure of is...he is probably the best guy that ever exsisted in this whole planet..besides Aaron ofcourse..^^..He did all the housechores in my house..wash clothes..hang clothes..throw rubbish..wash dishes..sweep floor and mop floor..sometimes even nag me like my dad!!! and he is super patient with my parents too..HEY??? whatelse you need in a guy wei..maybe he is a little noob with girls because he dont really know how to talk sweet to girls and all..but its not a bad thing after all..atleast he wont be some playboy toying around with girls..

Soo..dont simply write about my brother or talk bad about him in your cute little blog of yours..where 80 percent is complaining and gossiping about other people!!! normallly il just take it as a joke or so..but THIS..is concerning my brother..and I will not sit back and see you shooting my poor little brother..call me a bitch or so..but dont mess around with my brother's sister!! which is me..^^

Alright..enough of shooting..it makes me feeling better and I dont feel itchy anymore..good way to ease my itchy-ness..^^

No comments: