Sunday, September 6, 2009

Family dinner


This weekend was a great great one..why why?? Because its finally time for baby to meet my family..oh well..I told my parents last week and they went on questioning me about him..asking this and that..and they are more excited than I do..keep telling I have another bf again..hey..its not not like your daughter is player or so..haha..oh well..obviously they are more excited than I do..and My aunt is willing to come all the back from Melaka to see him..^^

I have to say this..I am more nervous than he is..he is like just so cool and I am the one winding about getting all tense up and nervous beside him...haha..oh well..we reached Seremban just in time for dinner..I have NO idea why my mum is being SOO talkative and asking so many questions..and the usual thing that she LOVES to do..complain about me..haha..I already warned B about it..I told him my mum is SO going to complain about me..so you just nod your head and say yes..haha..and YES she did..me and B just look at each other and laugh..Alright..First dinner wasnt too bad after all..

The next day..woke up late as usual..and when i went to the kitchen..siew pao ready on the table..HOAAA!!!! my parents so good go tapao siew pao le..why??? surely not because of me..haha..my parents suppose to go to work but they all rush back because of Aaron..haha..my mum suppose to have meeting and being a workoholic HEM she would have stayed in school if Aaron wasnt here..and voila..she called and asked us to get ready for brunch...as for my dad..he told me he will only be home at 12pm and asked us to have breakfast ourselves before this..and voila..he came back from KL at 11am..last but not least..my Aunt..haha..she told me before this..she will come back after lunch..mana tau..reached just in time for brunch with us..baby baby!! my parents will never treat me so good..they would have just say...go cook yourself la!! or go out and tapao..where got so good rush home and bring us out makan one!!! I thought it would be a casual brunch..but in the end..everyone was there...my Aunt from Melaka, my ah yi and grandpa also came..almost everyone came..what a brunch wei!! haha..

We made Choc and Cheese brownies after lunch..well..my aunt wanted to learn wor..but as a matter of fact..i think she just wants to see B do his magic..AND..to see whether I can ornot..haha..I ALSO WENT FOR COOKING CLASSES le!!! maybe a bit bit BIT noob..^^ luckily the brownies was alright..happy!!!

My mum keep asking me..isnt it boring to stick in the room?? oh well..it is not boring because I am in an Air Con room with my baby watching movie..haha..its freaking hot outside..

then it is dinner time..ohwell..you are talking about my family..we eat ALOT..maybe not me la..haha..my brothers..and I think my parents and aunt wanted to feed Aaron up badly..sooo..eat eat eat..dont be malu..eat more eat more..they even asked my brother to take chicken for B..GOD..

After dinner..my parents forced me to go out..to jusco...when I am home..they will say..you better stay at home and dont go out..then when baby is here..go to jusco la..dont keep staying at home..haha..and baby finally gets to experience my driving!!!! haha..luckily we are safe and sound..^^

I guess i talk too much right???pictures then ------


Me, aaron, Aunt, cousin bro, and three brothers
( and trust me..my aunt is super picky with taking picture..im not the worst yea..haha)
Us with my parents

Have I ever tell you guys that my cousin bro eats more than I do?? he finished three bowls of mee and half bowl of rice..me?? I only ate half of my rice..^^ alright..maybe less than half..haha..and this is a picture of my brother Liang my him competiting to see who eats more..

and ofcourse the title goes to???

LIANG!!!!
He sapu-ed four bowls of rice!!! HERO!!



Phew...what a weekend..but I am really relieved and glad..and I think my parents are somehow relieved too..though they did not say it..but I am sure they are..pretty confident!!

and I pity Baby Jr..haha..kena stuffed gao gao these few days..nevermind b..its just for this weekend..Thankyou baby for coming down once again..I know I said it for many many times already..but then I still want to say it again..thanks for all your efforts..and I know it scare you a little because everyone wants to see you..^^ love you baby aaron!!!!



No comments: