Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fashion Police




OMG!!! I finally get to online and update my blog which I suppose to days before...sorry people!!! haha..steamxy can be such a pain in the arsh yea...alright..back to what I suppose to update..

Fashion comes and go...People come and go..but something do stay in a girl no matter how the world change...shopping!!!!! oh well..i did not went for shopping..but just window shopping to pass my time while waiting for B...

So what's hot in the store now...( in my opinion :p )

This is an awesome dress from Miss Selfridge...Bright Red that will definitely catch people's attention and sexy back...FUH..but too bad...its too big for me even though it was S... :(

When I saw this dress..i said to myself..i HAVE to try this on..haha..Miss Selfridge too...and its sooo cute with lacy bottom...

Its quite fitting at my waist..but not on my top...:( meaning...my boobies are not big enough.... woooo~~~


Both Tops from Topshop..The top is made from a super shinning material which will sure rock the dance floor if you are in a club..and the skirt...oh im loving it..tell you why in the next picture..:)

The skirt is super fitting until it flaunts your shape...I LIKE!!!! but too pricey for me... :(

This dress is also from Top Shop..looks quite similar with the dress I tried in Miss Selfridge huh?? WAIT..why would I try two same dress right??

Do you know why now?? haha..its bare back..im finding for nice bareback dresses now...can't seem to find it...aiksss..this is a very nice bareback dress..again...im too stingy to buy it..soo...can see can not own it...haha

Just to go along with the CNY mood..something red to try on...this is a fairly simple dress i found in Colours...not bad..but...not that cheap either...:p

This is a dress I tried in Nichii..its a very simple black dress actually..but you can choose your way to wear it...either you want it to be off shoulder..or half shoulder..or just like normal...and I bought it..muahahaha..finally something right??? its because its less than RM49.90!!still under RM50 you see.. thats why..muahaha..im such a cheapo..

ZARA!!! Fuh fuh...among all..I like this top the BEST BEST!!! I dont know why..but I just love it..haha..
Its feminine in a way and also edgy in a way...LOVE it...price..hahaha..don't think about it... at least for me la..:p

ZARA also...B said the dress looks like Lady Gaga style..because of the bling bling stuffs on the shoulder..haha..other than that..its quite nice actually...Gaga-ism...but its cool...=)

If I have all the money in the world..i would definitely buy all those above..though its loose..but I like..haha..well..I think my sense of fashion has change again...changed but so what..haha...no money to get the clothes that I like also?? how???

No comments: