The weather has been a real killer these few weeks...sun shinning SOOOOOO brightly above us...damn...why does it have to be so hot during Chinese New Year Month...
Look at the sky!!!! hot hot hot hot
A very artistic picture taken by me...muahahaha
Since this year Valentines crashes with Chinese New Year..we have to either celebrate it earlier or late...and we did both..haha..and coincidently our class on Friday was cancelled..so we went out for movie and lunch together..Valentine's Day is nice nice nice!!! I had been craving to watch this movie ever since I knew it was coming out...what a star studded movie...=) oh well..any romantic movie will do me good..and this made me cry...I don't know why..but just a simple movie can touch my heart...What I had learned?
'You must not only love the things that are likeable about that person..you must also love the things that are not so likeable about that person..'
Something like that...:p
Wanted to take picture badly..so die die also find a mirror to take...
A better mirror...=) where?? FOS..haha
We went to Pasta Zanmai for lunch because we were attracted to their Valentines Menu...
Looks good yea..Since we are still full of Mc Muffin we took earlier...so we just went in and join the crowd...its my second time eating at pasta zanmai..previous encounter was at pyramid's one..and it ain't a good one...eating alone...cham..ordered one whole plate of Nato for myself...kesian to the max....but this time...not a bad one not a bad one...=) it suppose to be celebrating Valentines you see...Food shall we??
Berry Soda
Zensai Moriawase
Miso Soup
Chicken Spicy Cream Risotto
Choc Moist Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
not too bad huh??? in fact it was pretty enough for both of us..slurrppp...I want more miso soup...^^
Looks empty huh?? but actually it was quite pack when we went in..then everyone lari already..
After makan..its time for me to rush back to Seremban..=( its friday and its the starting of the holidays..so what to aspect??? THIS ----
oh DAMN..when i walked out of the station..i was like..why everyone is lining up..then only it strikes me that everyone is lining up for bus....@@ FROM THE ESCALATOR???? can kill me or not???? waited for like almost an hour before I can get into the bus..and took me almost two hours to reach seremban...thank god its only seremban...
The next day...our whole family went down to my Aunty's in Melaka for reunion dinner...Reached there just in time for First round reunion lunch...
Home cooked food with loads of meat....^^, slurps...( by the way..i did not touched the pork at all..ate lots of vege because I am scare il ended up like a pig...:p )
Meet Rocky...My Aunt's Toy Poodle..he is just sooooo cute...haha..like a toy bear when you hug him..but the problem is..his hormones seem to be kicking into his brains because he keeps scratching my pants wanted to lick me...@@
As for dinner..we went to some Chinese restaurant in town to makan..it was packed like hell..i guess people nowadays are super lazy to cook..anyway..the food...urghhhh..don't talk about it..everyone said it was horrible...not that bad..just that I had to suffer two days of angin because of the food..so I hated it...Got shark fin soup...sea cucumber...even abalone..but the quality is just not there..and i hate to see it again..so i decided not to put the pictures in this post...sorry...
me and my brothers..all grown up already yea...
My first day was CNY..thanks to my upset stomach..I can not eat much..DAMN..stupid food..decided to stay at home while my family went to my Aunt's house for dinner...what I ate??? Egg Sandwich...how cham is that??? =(
Then the next day..i went back up to KL to see my darling....muakx muakxx..miss him much though i did not see him for a few days only..haha...and he got a surprise for me...a late Valentines surprise...oh well..he gave me when his bro and his mum was in the room..can not express my happiness yet..so have to tahan.... :p
this is what I got...
At first I thought the flowers in the bakul was bought..then he told me he made it all....owhhhh...haha..he said..
'7 represents us now ( we were together for 7 months plus )...14th represents valentines..so there are fourteen roses....'
i was like...owhhhhhhhhhhh.................*touched*
and then..he was sooo eager to on my comp for me..then only I knew....he put that picture above as my desktop picture.....sweet darling..muakxxxxxx...i was so so touched....=) thank you darling...me love you lots lots lots....
The next day we went down to Seremban together...=)
Then here comes the busy day....=) visiting day and my open house....As early as 8 o'clock..I have to wake up and wake everyone else because we have to go out for breakfast..my mum was emo-ed...haha..Then ten we have to go to Mr Goh house...oh how i miss him..still as cute as everand the different thing about this year is...there is one guy in our bunch...baby!!!! haha...I thought it will be quite awkward..but in the end..they went on quite well...very very superbly glad...=)
We girls with Mr Goh....
After that..headed to Tzyy Jia's, Ah Fui's, Jen Wei's and Dolores...have to rush home so my mum won't be that emo...have to start cooking too...what's cooking?? Red and White Pasta Sauce and Fish fingers...both of us sweating like mad k?? haha..
Then comes the crowd....Mad crowd im telling you...blame my brothers...whole house was full with their friends running up and down...like what i said...there are lots of raging hormones in the house..haha..me and my friends started to observed how they dress and all..and oh...i miss high schools..but i wish i was not that sampat last time though...
Group picture in my house
This year there are actually guys in our gang yea..haha..One my B and one Kar Woon's bie...haha....yes..mine B..and hers Bie..don't mix up okay?????
Yes..not much pictures...know why?? I LEFT MY MEMORY CARD AGAIN!!!!!! how sad is that?? damn damn damn...
My mum was treating b very good during his stay..haha..after my open house ended..she made him her very expensive honey drink because the whole day he has been frying fish....keep promoting the cake we made to my relatives...then here comes my grandfather...oh..this is Ah Lin's Bf...haha...they are pretty proud and happy yea...thank god...=)
Now..here I am in KL...suppose to start on my TIS...but...time for some update first...a very long update I know..haha...
To all my friends!! Happy Happy Chinese New Year...its great to be together with you all during this festive seasons...totally lighten up my CNY...love ya all...and for Eunice who is in USA now...HAPPY CNY to ya..even you are not with us..we are still talking about you...miss you much!!! see you soon I hope...love ya...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday night before sleeping..something slipped in my mind...last year CNY...I still remember...everyone was telling me..don't worry..you can find someone better...your bus will be here soon...everyone was pretty much worried about me...and I myself envied my friends so much..because they had found a bf that pretty much love them alot..and I am happy for them....not for myself...I was constantly giving myself excuses...my parents don't like him..even my grandmother don't like him....urgh....imagine the stress on me...
This year...I found my bus.....and oh..thats a relief...I felt so relief that he can get along with my friends...my families..everyone that I knew....My parents are treating him like their own son...even my grandfather likes to intro him to my relatives....I don't know what I did in my life for me to find someone that can fit so perfectly in my life...and I certainly do hope that he will be the one for me...I am really blessed....Now..everything seems to be going in a very good direction for me..no more the emo Lin..no more the constantly finding for people to complain Lin...I am truly happy now....
He changed me in ways that I can not imagine...He brought light into my life...He showed me what is love about....
Like he said, love is never a word until I had met you
Baby Aaron Teh Chin Hean...
I truly love you with all my heart...my heart is no longer with me but yours...keep it safely forever..
With lots of love and kisses
Baby Lin


1 comment:
Here I send my best best best wishes to you and your darling ^^ Stay tough and happi
Post a Comment