Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Line problem

Line has been such a b*t*h for these few days....damn...Tried to on soooo many times but it keeps going off..streamxy really got to do something about it...aiksss..

Anyway..college is going on as usual...Valentines and CNY coming out together...what a sweet sweet CNY huh??? will see how it goes....but I can't wait for our cookies and choc!!!! =) and also coffee cheesecake!!!! First first for us...soooo must appreciate!!! After CNY holidays for one week..it will be HELL for all of us...Report rushing rushing!!!! can not imagine how would it be like...

Sometimes...crying is not a bad thing after all...Just that very moment...i just felt very lucky to have him by my side...to have someone who cares for me sooo much. (its not even close to be compared to my past.)to have such a good bf to love me with all his heart....I felt guilty...because at times..i tend to be not really confident with myself...and not assure about myself...but after listening to what he said...i just can't stop my tears from coming out...because I know that no one can ever love me the way he loves me right now...every words that he said...made me tear-ed..I know I am such a crying baby..but wait until it happens to you..then you will know why I cried...I know...I will always love him...appreciate him with all my heart...=)

p/s who can judge how meaningful can my life be now other than me and myself??? I know I had live my life to my fullest and thats fairly enough for me..I don't need other people to judge me for who I am...so what if I am the most boring person on earth..so what If i like to do what I like now...so what?? its has nothing that concerns you...so just go and read other people's blog if you are too boring and stop reading mine...my blog is solely for me to express my feelings and not for others to judge me..so buzz off..

and arrrr..its felts so good after releasing it...=)

No comments: