Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rush?


Little time out from TIS rush..blog dulu...TIS is driving me nuts these few days..worried...but not too worries..know il finish it on time...so a bit relax...but when start doing..shikes...scare somewhere or somehow it is wrong...well..be confident yea...=)

Yesterday...went back to Elcerdo to interview Max for B's TIS...while waiting..we had a drink or two at Bermuda and Onions next to Elcerdo...and my first ever Mojito...wheeeee~~~~~

Ini Red Sangria

and oh my mojito!!! love it love it love it....oh so minty and oh so lime-ty...=)

Did not know that this can be quite strong also..making me blushing all over again..luckily the light was quite dimmed..so others can not really see how 'tomato-ish' I was...


Told ya..can not see that I am red right?? hehe...



After that, Open House at Carlos...Mahjong...Settler's of Catan..Mini Pool and Poker...oh my oh my..maybe this is not really such a good year for me and B in gambling yea...no more!!!! =) Lou Sang!!!

Everyone looks so happy here...love this picture..=)

Its always nice to lou sang with a whole bunch of people..I have no idea why three years in college I did not lou with a whole big bunch of friends!!!! big bunch means like over ten people...hmph...Maybe I am a loner yea..haha..

Carlos Shih Tzu is sooo cute..I thought his eyes is going to pop out...because it is seriously HUGE wei..scary thing..haha..

Once again..I was being chased around for a while by that fellow..most probably because I was having period...sooo...that fella attracted to the scent lo..and OMG...we saw him steamed....scary wei..what did I do??? @@ or should I say what's with me and male dogs???

Why do I get easily teared recently?? The only reason I can find for myself is...PMS..I get easily touched or affected by emotions....not good ??good??? I really don't know..maybe girls are borned to be emotional.. Really pity the guys yea.. What to do?? Go and come out with something to make us not emo during this period..You will be a millionaire wei...im serious...all the guys will buy that for girls throughout the whole year..haha...

I don't want to change you or possessed you..I just want you to be you yourself and my baby...I don't know whether I did or not...but I certainly hope I did not...because I will hate myself if it happens..if it is a good change then I don't mind...=) yeeeee maka!!

No comments: