Dear Baby Aaron,
I know I cried alot these few days...minus the one i cried for the German Shepherd in 'I am Legend', the one I cried for Kevin two times in a row for Biggest Loser Asia..and yea....the last one..which is pretty much because of you...=(
I don't know about other people...I don't know about anyone else..but..since I am young ...not to say my family got problem...I can not really feel the love by my parents..probably because they used to stress me a lot..and they have problem expressing the way they care about me and my brothers...Of course, I have my girl friends that are very close with..so they are the ones who I shared my problems with...
Then when stepped into college...those two years ( the dark period I shall say )...not to say i was not cared...but...I can not really feel the 'love' at most of the times...friends love yes...but 'love' love...no....
So now..when everything is good..everything is great...I am happy...you are happy..and everyone is happy ( I hope )..I just felt at that moment..that why am I so lucky to have met you...to have the chance to know you and fell for you...Seriously, after I met you...I had been making great decisions that had made me happy until now, I had been not emo for a long time..I had been on the right track all this while...my parents and slowly caring about me and my brothers in a different way..and my elders are very satisfied with my choice now which is a total relief to me...because all this while I had been worrying about what would my parents think..all these are totally different from my past...
I don't know how many thank you I want to say to you..I don't know how to say how lucky I was to have you by my side now...I certainly don't know how to tell you how much you meant to me and how much I love you...I guess words are really not enough to express my feelings..and..thats why I cried...
How will my life been if I have not met you?? Will it be in a mess??? Will I be as happy as I am now???
I doubt so..
I don't care if people say I am too over in expressing myself in my blog..or FB...but...If you have met someone that had changed your life so drastically...You would want to thank this person every single day of your life...
At the same time, I felt guilty for being a typical woman...if there is nothing..then go find something and dig dig dig..then dig already...felt soooo 'berangin' inside..you are emo but you know you are emo for nothing..conflicted in and out..then after awhile..felt really dumb about it...and yes..I felt really dumb about it now...and I felt sorry..because I know WELL about your feelings for me..and yet I still go find something to make myself emo..girls are girls...sometimes I wish I will think like a guy...sorry darling...but I did not emo in front of you ar...haha
So yes darling....I love you..like ALOT....muakxxx
Your love,
Baby Lin
No comments:
Post a Comment