Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another B word

One post before im off to study...just one..okay???? =)

Trials results are out...and everyone seems to be pretty 'ahem' about their results...lecturers were concerned..even I was concerned...suddenly felt the pressure of the exams started to filled up my chest...when I got my results.. wasn't really surprise..neither very satisfied nor satisfied..can do better...so fighting people!!!

I don't know about others..but maybe there are tonnes of same cases like that out there..but from what I observed is..this kind of problem always happened to Aquarius yea??? I don't understand..she don't understand..and I bet a lot of people don't understand...So who to blame?? not the gf definitely...the bf?? hmm..either you trust him or not trust him? Either he be honest with you or lied to you...If he choose to be honest with you and did not response to her..then...he should be fine..then what about that girl who has a bf herself and choose to go out with a guy who has a gf or sweet talk with him??

Tell me...why want to disturb other people's bf when you KNOW VERY WELL that he has a gf?? or..why do you need other guy to comfort you when you yourself has a bf??? hmmm...long distance so you can fool around with other guys when your bf is not around??? If that girl doesn't know that this guy has a gf..then okay... forgivable..because its the guy who is hiding from her..but she knew!!! perfectly well..said want to stay away from their relationship..but in the end..keep coming back??? stay as friends..but there is a fine line between a friend and something more than that..sweet talking is unacceptable!!!

I say..the most innocent one would be that girl's bf...did not know anything..and trust her blindly...sigh...

I hate this kind of situation..hated it SO much..know your limits..always keep a distance from people who has a partner already.. even though you two were very close before..no matter how the gf said she won't be jealous..somehow..its just in a girls nature to be one...Especially when you are a friend to her...ESPECIALLY that...because once you cross that line..there is no more friend for both of you...

'Trust' is another big word that must exist between a couple...hated this word before..and trying to be friend with this word now..because with 'trust'..you two can go miles...

but anyways...'Lets just fall in love again'

p/s love this song...sweet sweet...<3

p/ss its time to study and be serious...=)

No comments: