Sunday, March 28, 2010

Overly exposed??

I just read back a post that I once got long time ago which sets me on fire..it just feels so good to shoot back...of course in my personal little space where no once have access...just need to release it out a bit though it was a past tense long time ago...but I bet when you guys read it..you will know why am I on fire when I read those again...was thinking should I post it up right here?? though I am a bitch..but I am not an ultimate bitch..but maybe if you want to see it..just ask me in person...=) I would not mind to share it at ALL...

Yesterday when going out to eat..there was a girl standing at the back of me speaking in Mandarin...she was telling her 'bf' or something that whenever she lines up..people in front sure turned their  back and look at her...So I was thinking myself..

'Wau..what a perasan girl...she thinks she is that hot huh??? '

then I was so tempted to turn back and look at her...because I wanted to know how 'hot' is she?? then in the same time..I do not wish to give her the satisfaction that what she said was true...so I tried and act like I need to turn to my back to see something else...turn left turn right...haha...but in the end..she is quite pretty with her thick make up...wearing a fairly low cut dress that exposed everything...maybe thats why people turned their head to see her...because it is a free show...

A lot of people tells me..people wear so short or so less to show mer..so when they want to show..of course they know others will be looking...very true...

but when you have short legs like me..the only thing you can wear is short skirt no??? imagine short legs with long skirt covering knees...ohhh...I will appear like a dwarf...what I will say is..know your asset and wear clothes that will cover your flaws and flaunt your assets...^^

Yesterday it was our 9th month together...went out dating!!!! yay!!! though we see each other almost everyday..but going out for a date is different you know?? and we do need some relaxation between the exams...love love

us us us...=)

B said I look okay when I smile like this...hmmm...

Miso Soup...all time favourite

Unagi Don

and oh..I forgotten to take my chicken katsu curry rice...=)

Finals starting on thursday..guess I won't have time to update my blog till exams are over..so wish me luck people!!!!! loves...

No comments: