Another reason for lack of updating...nothing much is happening right now..except that my final term in higher diploma is coming to an end in one month time..and I am getting pretty frisky because of exams...opps...I really should get going with my studies wei..but motivation mana??? haha..maybe the failure of my lappie is a sign for me to concentrate in studying..
I really have to say..almost one year had passed since I started higher diploma...wau..really wau...put a side that I am getting older fast...and put a side that my exam is coming fast...I had known so many new people in one year time...during my diploma times..I rarely know any people out of my diploma badge...what more DC ( Culinary ) badge right?? the ones that I remembered was the ones that had tried talking to me..haha..or the ones that I talk to because of food promo...For example..haha...I know you might read my blog..but still will say this..Calvin..yeap...I remembered him because there was once in the library..he said this to me :: wau...you have a blue eyes...( something like that..hahaha ) and yea..that was my first time wearing blue contacts so I am pretty much flattered..and then here comes wai kheng and andy..probably because andy's group had the same practical class as I do..and both of them are always together in college..so I can somehow remember them...Carmen..I rarely talk to her either...knew her because she had the same practical day as I do..I asked her to help me to sharpen my knife once..and I think she is really pretty...=)Kee Sern..I knew his name..but don't know him in person..because my friend told me he is one of the top student in DC.. then the ones that had work together with my group for food promo...and thats it...no one else...
yeap..call me a jakun..call me a loner..but..sometimes I don't really like to step out of my comfy zone...don't ask me why..probably I felt intimidated to talk to them...because sometimes I felt like...scare?? I don't know..haha..or maybe i like walking around with my eyes close...=) not to say the old campus is damn huge..its pretty much small and people tend to bump into each other very often..but ME...seriously...I have no memory of my darling at all..=( its like he is a new student in higher diploma or something..haha..then yesterday when I went through my hard disc, I found him in some of my pictures.. of course not in the picture with me..but in the background...then it gave me a slight cliche..wau..he is less than a meter away from me..and yet I can not remember him at all..what kind of human I am??
Told him that..and he said..so near and yet so far..=) pretty true..I guess if I had known him earlier..we probably won't be like this today..everything is about the right time..and the right person..right??
Then these few days I keep having some bad dreams...which set me into thinking...
'I...Yeaw Zhi Lin..will not do anything..or say anything to make my baby emo..'
yeap..because I know in my dreams how hard is it for me to go through that..I was like freaking emo-ish in my dreams..crying like some mad lady... regretting like hell..and wish I can turn back time..and when I woke up from my dreams..I turned my head..find for my b..and said to myself ' Fuh..luckily it was just a dream.' even when I start thinking about it when I am awake..tears will start to swim around my eyes...I can not even imagine how am I going to go through it...so...NO NO NO...I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING OR SAY ANYTHING TO MAKE MY BABY EMO!!!!! thats a promise I made to myself..=)
and oh...our final FnB practical class..=( I got to say...I will miss it alot and alot..we had a lot of fun during class and certainly enjoy making fun of ourselves..had much laugh and had much fun...this will be our last last FnB class in our life..no more practical classes in degree...sigh..sigh...
To end this post..I shall end it with this picture of us...=)
=)
will miss everyone...=(
and oh..baby...you know I love you lots...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment