My trials were officially over and done...ended with a bang!!! ^^v no idea hows the results will turn out but anyway...finals are more important no??? Theory papers are okay okay...just that stupid HMCS papers which everyone hates...better go work on my cash flow and acct soon...DOLORES!!!!! why la why!!!!! teach me!!! haha..:p others were pretty fine...can do..
Practical was awesome though.. Adrenaline rush gao gao for both exams...just bang bang bang and done!!!! J'ai fini!! =) Kitchen we got the easiest ingredient and imposed dish...which is egg salad and fish...everyone saw the question also smiling non stop...finished all my dishes earlier than expected...tasting wise..i hope it was fine...the chefs never comment in our dishes though...Just hope that for my final I will get fairly easy ingredient as well..or should I say...NO GATEAU !!!!!
F&B practical..heard damn a lot of rumors about it..many cursed after the exam..some even cried after coming out...which makes me feeling a bit nervous before my exam...hoping badly I won't get training or evaluation on laying table cloth. Seating the guest or even bidding good bye..haha...YES...I know all those are the easiest...but because it is a simple task...not much you can do on it..you can not be creative much...steps are simple..and you have to dig questions for the commis...in the end...I got sales and nego with Pn Siti first..which gave me a kick start..know she was the toughest among all and I must not go wrong in sales..which is one of the workshop I have more confident in...she tried and tackled me a few times...know she was listening to my response..tried my best to be cool...made her laugh because of my persistence...and 30 min just gone like that...Pn Siti can be a real tough cookie...but you must know that she is not there to bring you down..but to get you ready for finals..she tackle you..you retaliate..of course...don't crap if you don't know...thats all...thats the rules of F&B I guess...confidence can bring you a long way as B said...not over of course...
Other workshops was fine... sensory analysis training...had much fun in it...Realisation of technique in creating my own cocktail...interesting...and evaluation on wine opening...something that I am quite familiar with...So overall..it went on smoothly for me...and I do believe its the luck of my baby guinea pig!!!! wheee~~~~
After a fairly long wait...vivi finally gave birth to A guinea pig..yes..only one...
SEE~~~~~~ how cute!!!
All we heard was just a 'oink' and thats it..once we woke up...there is an extra fury creatures in the cage!!! He/she can hardly walk yet and still scrambling around...Viva was So scare and anxious and I think he doesn't know what to do or react...but too bad..it was around 6.30am and we have to rush to college for F&B exam...
and when we reach home..this is what we see!!! A dry baby guinea pig running around with Viva and Vivi...Oh my!!! how can baby guinea pig grow so fast!!!! in just a few hours time..he/she can run and jump around already....cute sial!!! hahaha...
Sharing a tender moment together with Vivi...cute~~~~
See how small it is now!!! Give it three more months..and I am sure it will be almost as big as Viva and Vivi...
and what is the name?? Guava!!!!! muahahaha...oh well...we came out with the name because at first...Viva and Vivi do not like to eat the vege we gave them..and to our surprise..they eat guava..so we joke and say if Vivi got baby..we will name the babies Guava and Guavi...since there is only one baby that came out..then Guava it is...=)
Very long did not camwhore already...so please bear with me yea..got the urge to camwhore somehow..hahaha...
My baby...
so fake!!!! :p oh yes..I was trying to look as if I am not looking in the camera and am not taking myself..
Very long never use the nose strip already..while putting it on...mai as well camwhore with it...Baby also put ar..but then he did not put on his shirt in the picture we took..the weather is damn hot la...and I am sure he will be shy if I put it...so just me!! =)
Hey..I can take pic like a jap too!!!! act kawaii and all..muahahhaha
and their typical pose...peace sign with open mouth..who say I can not do...muahahhaa
I thought I can not take picture while lying down...cause I think my face will look fat..but it ain't too bad no??? =)
and oh....happy 9th month anniversary to us!!!!! both of us thought it was 10th at first...haha...=)
I love you baby Aaron...=) moi suka and moi love...muakxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment