Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Belated Chap Goh Mei

Break from TIS!! =) oh well..I am almost there now..so its time for me to relax my brain for awhile and get more sleep...I need more sleep...sleep sleep...first..I would really like to complain about the horrible weather for the past few weeks..urgh...and this is what I get ==


I know..not a good scene to be seen...but still!!!! I was not exposed to the sun more than an hour a day..and yet I get sun burn..horrible or not??? KL is like a huge oven now...damn damn...all you feel is hot..then you sweat...even when you are doing nothing..you sweat...damn GG right?? stupid weather..

Alright..Happy belated Chap Goh Mei everyone!!! =) Went for Japanese Buffet lunch with families at Genji located in PJ Hilton...I always thought PJ Hilton is old and nothing special..and to my surprise..its quite nice...renovation was done and it looks pretty modern now...

Food shall we??




The food was not bad...the sashimi are great and super thick compare to the ones you get in sushi king and sakae sushi..slurrppp~~

Quite a few people said B and Jun looks alike...So what do you think??? 

2010 CNY finally ended yea...and I am super glad that this year CNY I get to spend most of the time with my darling...love it...hope that every year will be like this...=)

I think that this is a very nice picture that I took...so have to post it here...and oh..the little girl at the back there is my cousin sister..and she looked so cute here...=)

I can not wait to finish my TIS so I can go out and celebrate 'I had passed up TIS'!!!!! 'everyone seems to be pretty stressed up with it..but amazingly...me and B is quite cool and calm about it...maybe I am really affected by him already...getting cool with everything..=) which I am pretty much happy about it..

No comments: